← Back to Events
CONCERTS at St. Mark’s Church
St. Mark’s celebrates its 225th anniversary in 2017!
Known for its splendorous historic beauty and its acoustic sound, it is one of the best concert halls in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
St. Mark’s Church was originally built by 1810. Burned during the War of 1812, reconstruction began shortly thereafter returning it to its original splendour by 1828. LEARN MORE
PARKING: parking is available on the street around the St. Mark’s Church area.
DIRECTIONS: 41 Byron St. In the Old Town, between King and Wellington, across the park from the Prince of Wales Hotel.