TO PURCHASE TICKETS FOR OUR 6 WEEK SUMMER FESTIVAL
Music Niagara ticket sales are managed through the Shaw Festival Box Office.
1.800.511.7429 or local at 905.468.2172
Phone and online ticket orders are accepted until 8 pm on the day prior to the concert. On the day of each concert tickets are sold only at the door.
Visit the Shaw Festival Box Office at the Festival Theatre in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
AT THE DOOR
30 minutes before each concert.
For July 26th National Youth Orchestra concert only, tickets can only be purchased from FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre, call: 1-855-515-0722 or 905-688-0722 for tickets and information
Prices are subject to change. Book early to ensure the best price!
All prices are in Canadian dollars and are subject to HST and handling charge.
MUSIC NIAGARA SIX-PACK $195*
A 6-ticket package valid for any concert priced at $50 or less. Some restrictions may apply.
- 6-Pack tickets are SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. – To avoid disappointment at the door please contact the box-office as soon as possible to exchange your voucher for a guaranteed seat.
Buy tickets to 4 or more concerts and receive a 10% discount.
- (Order by June 15 for a 15% discount).
Special prices available for most concerts: Post-Secondary students $10, Elementary and High School $5. (Proof of ID may be requested).
- All discounts are based on availability, apply only at the time of purchase and cannot be applied retroactively or used in conjunction with other offers.
- Tickets are not refundable and the program/artists are subject to change.
* Cannot be used for July 26th NYO concert or Toronto All-Star Big Band.